Wade was captured after he texted the girl - two weeks after he allegedly shot at her - and asked her to go on a drive with him to San Francisco in the Lamborghini.
The story of the Marin kid who stole Guy Fieri’s Lamborghini is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BONKERS. Fake Marin thugs are kind of a thing in the Bay Area. The kind of kids who are quick to remind you that Tupac lived in Marin City — “He went to Tam for a year, dude!” — are a stock character. This dude lives it though.
I remember in high school some dude I kinda hung out with was telling people he had been commissioned by some Russians to steal some spinners — SPINNERS! — off a car in some lot on Byrant or thereabout. He had some ridiculous plan that involved scaling the wall and putting the car on blocks. I’m absolutely sure he never followed through with it. Should’ve taken some tips from the Marin kids, I guess.
- imathers likes this
- tylerpedia likes this
- hydeordie likes this
- linusinhats likes this
- nickminichino reblogged this from somanyshrimp
- jesselikey likes this
- defenderofyourface likes this
- madeupmemories likes this
- egyptiantears likes this
- shawarmageddon likes this
- fonkyheadhunta reblogged this from somanyshrimp
- batchsetmeup likes this
- fukkallyall likes this
- jimnottodd reblogged this from somanyshrimp
- tevinales reblogged this from somanyshrimp
- somanyshrimp reblogged this from willystaley
- derasso reblogged this from willystaley
- willystaley posted this